VISION powered by Bluegrasscoms will reach another major milestone in 2018, accessing almost £1billion of crash repair estimates across major European countries for intervention, with its genuine parts procurement solution.
VISION is experiencing rapid growth in the market, as Bluegrasscoms look to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability and advanced applications now available as part of the VISION software.
In 2018 we’ll be looking for further integration to streamline the process flow from estimate to order, building upon the Audatex integration already delivering estimates directly to the platform.
To read the full VISION and Audatex alliance press release online, simply visit: vision-bluegrasscoms.com/audatex_alliance_press_release_09102017
2017 also saw Bluegrasscoms expand its offer to cover not only parts programmes but all areas of the aftersales arena with specialist consultancy, programme design and
delivery in this key area for OEM’s, Dealer Groups and Dealers alike. With key appointments such as Mike Thompson and Des Hackman we are already seeing our Consultancy, Training and Field team provision making a real difference in the market place.
“We are delighted with the results in 2017 and are looking forward to
deploying the solution to the larger car markets in Europe in 2018 with
programmes already planned and lots of flights booked!
We’re not alone and we can see other countries are suffering the same challenges as the UK with a growing and more capable aftermarket able to offer wider ranges of cheaper parts as well as high service levels for delivery and support”
- Chris Setz
facts about VISION...
- We work solely for vehicle manufacturers selling Genuine Parts through the Trade channel.
- VISION cemented its market leading proposition in 2017 by forming an alliance with Audatex.
- VISION can currently offer assistance for over 75% of the UK vehicle parc. (Citroën, DS, Ford, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Mopar (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Jeep), Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Suzuki, TPS (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW Commercial) and Vauxhall).
- VISION quoted on £157 million in the UK throughout 2017.
- The consolidation of the Aftermarket is continuing with Uni-select and LKQ growing and making strategic purchases throughout Europe.
- 2017 saw us launch the MOPAR approved bodyshop programme using our cloud-based Audit Tool providing both on site audit and self-assessments at a reduced cost to the Bodyshop and Manufacturer.
- VISION integrates directly to the Voyager system used in all Nationwide Crash Repair Centres.
“2017 saw us grow in both the number of Brands seeing benefits
from the VISION platform and the number of estimates worked on
thanks to our strategic partnerships. With more brands ready to join the
programme in the coming months we’re already forecasting a stronger 2018.
Furthermore, with VISION and our growing list of Trade Programmes
we can make a real difference in the defence of the collision repair and
service parts business segments which are both under continued pressure
from a hugely competitive and growing aftermarket.”
- Sid Murrey
VISION connects crash repairers directly with vehicle manufacturers. Using specially designed software to notify the vehicle manufacturers sales teams of every crash. Our experts analyse estimate data and promote the use of genuine parts on all repairs where an Aftermarket part may have been specified. VISION is actively competing with the Aftermarket wherever possible.
For any further information